Saturday, January 23, 2010

OMG, they have a song now!

I haven't done much blogging lately because I've been sick.  We all have.  I finally went to the doctor yesterday and got an antibiotic but it upset my stomach, and I was throwing up this afternoon.  Hence, I've entered a lot of blog contests of late to keep my mind off that and the fact that my husband still has not found a job, not even a hint of one, no interviews or phone calls even.  But that's another post. On the subject of doctor's visits, it does get frustrating when doctors tend to stereotype you due to a past you've had with, say, an eating disorder and depression.  Probably 4 or 5 times during a less than 15 minute doctor appt., my doctor had to comment about EDs flaring up under stress, am I eating, etc., etc.  I do weigh about 5 lb. less than when I last saw her, and I am underweight, but it's not an ED thing.  Or not totally.  I would gain weight if I stopped exercising and going to the gym, but I don't exercise to burn off calories any more or to lose weight, mainly it's a mental thing with me (helps with anxiety & stress).  Actually, I wanted to point out to my doctor that though I am underweight, I have good muscle definition in my back, arms & legs, which I definitely wouldn't have if I weren't eating.  So...

Anyway, that wasn't the point of this post.  The subject of this post was supposed to be about a song--a song about my boobies.  Yeah, the other day, Tessa & Kelley (hubby) were goofing off and first she wanted him to sing a song about Tinkerbell (she was playing with her Tinkerbell doll) and he made up a little ditty.  She liked that then decided she wanted a song about boobies (since the Tinkerbell doll has boobs)!  And Kelley made one up!  Of course, Tessa thought it was funny & had him sing it again and again and requested it again today.  Anyway, here is my booby song:

Boobies, boobies, boobies
They're the friends in Mommy's shirt
Boobies, boobies, boobies,
Whip them out and get a squirt!

I already dread having Tessa break out into this song in the grocery store or someplace else.  I wanted to throttle Kelley, but Tessa was so cute giggling and get all hysterical over the song.  What can you do but laugh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment